New and experienced radionics operators need a basic understanding of what the radionic 'stick' is. Standard radionic work requires a certain level of sensitivity from the operator. The accuracy and efficiency of the operator depends upon his/her ability to recognize the 'stick' and use it consistently.
People who currently use radionics instruments and those considering entering the field need a thorough understanding of what the radionic 'stick' is and how to improve it.
All this is exactly what this course aims to teach you.
- A basic description of the radionic 'stick'
- How it manifests in the brain
- How to strengthen and improve the 'stick' response
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants a better understanding of Radionics, especially new and experienced users who need to increase their accuracy and consistency
What makes your course unique?
- This is the only Radionics course available that teaches this basic subject in easy-to-understand concepts that are convenient for the students
- 01 PPT
- No prerequisites
- You will become a more efficient and consistent radionic operator
Language of instruction: English