General Vitality is one of the first measurements we learn to take in Radionics, but is also one of the least explained and most confusing ones. By understanding exactly what GV is, you will become a better Radionic Operator and find your solutions faster and more efficiently.
This course is for beginners or aspiring Radionics Operators. There are no prerequisites. Once the course is completed, learners will be able to better understand how Radionics works.
What is this course about?
This course helps students understand a basic metric in Radionic work
- General Vitality is used as the base metric for determining a subject’s overall 'health'
- Understand what General Vitality is measuring
- Learn to use the General Vitality metric as a base for planning a Radionic Course of Action
Who should take this course?
- Those who want to understand Radionics and metrics used to establish a baseline
- Those who already use Radionics but want to understand more about the science behind it
What makes this course unique?
No other instructor or researcher has worked to determine what this base metric represents. However, understanding General Vitality is essential in order to understand Radionics.
Why should learners enroll in this course?
- To become a better Radionic Operator
- To be able to work faster and more efficiently
- To understand exactly what it is that General Vitality measures
- PowerPoint presentation with audio
- The student will become a better and more efficient Radionics Operator
Language of instruction: English